Thursday, March 6, 2008

Moving

My husband and I are moving from Boston to SF. We just signed a lease on a place in Noe Valley, right on the border of Glen Park. We're not sure if the move is temporary or not. We're totally new to SF and want to give it a run for its money, to find out if it's a place we really want to live for more than a few months. We both have lived in Boston and NYC, and love both East Coast cities equally, despite their differences. So, SF, now's your chance to show us what you're made of. I have to admit, the cards are stacked against you - I'm an East Coast girl at heart! But your weather is winning me over, as are the cute streets and shops in our new neighborhood. We're going to visit your cultural places & events, check out your the best parks, set out on your most interesting walks. We'll document what we learn here. Welcome!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home